Monday, August 10, 2009

Enjoy the summer!

Sorry for everybody! Current I'm on holidays and will be on next several weeks so the posts will be really rare here :( But of course I will try to do everything for you! I strongly believe I will post some posts about must-have things, September issues reviews, new fall/winter ads, and other stuff for the new season soon! Ohhh I'm such a bad blogger! Hope you don't get mad and enjoy the summer! Haha! :)

Tiesiog norėjau atsiprašyti dėl to, jog visai neturiu laiko parašyti ir patapau tokia bloga blogerė... Mano pranešimai pasidarė tokie reti, kad net raustu iš gėdos :/ Artėja ruduo, o aš tik dabar įsijaučiau į atostogų vaidmenį ir šiuo metu taip sunku atrasti laiko savo blogui :( Tad aš tvirtai tikiu, jog viskas greitai pasitaisys ir atrasiu daugiau laiko parašyti, nors ir atostogausiu dar kelias savaites. Enjoy the summer!



Polina Kuklina by Javier Vallhonra
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com