Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Meet with Betty's blog.

As always I go to check the newest fashion news, magazines reviews and www.lookbook.nu greatest outfits... And... one day I saw such a wonderful outfit weared by charming girl. So, I decided to search something more about her. And .... she has a blog as well (!!!) Her name is Betty ( or she is calling herself so), 25 years old lady from Paris. Ohhh how much i love her style! Sorry for all, but hate it or not I must write about her!! Check her blog and amazing outfits as she is!

http://www.leblogdebetty.com/


Kaip įprasta, kiekvieną dieną peržvelgiu naujausias mados naujienas, stiliaus ir žurnalų apžvalgas, bei ieškau įkvėpimo www.lookbook.nu .... Ir vieną dieną, tarp daugelių žmonių aš pamačiau ją, 25- erių metų prancūzaitę vardu Betty ( na, bent taip ji save vadina). Ir negalėjau atplėšti akių! Paprastas, bet šarmingas stilius nepaprastai traukė akį. Ir vis dėlto kaip įmanydama guodžiau save, jog Lietuvoje nieko panašaus nėra ir nėra šansų taip atrodyti... O gal tai tik įgimtas talentas nepriekaištingai atrodyti?




bling-bling-4

valentine-gauthier-4
hm-4 robe-hm-4 circus-7valentine-gauthier-8
robe-zara-2valentine-gauthier
sarouel-zara2

All credits go to original posters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com