Sunday, June 7, 2009

Addictions

Hope all of your weekends went well, I didn't do too much, went out for dinner fri/sat..and I finallyy bought something.. Shoes. Im not sure if I will keep them yet though, I've been trying to not buy stuff for awhile, since last month, and the couple before that I was getting a bit excessive, but I kind of crumbled today. We shall see what happens, I also kind of really want a puppy, but that doesn't look like it's going to be happening any time soon.

Okayy I was also trying to refrain posting anything MKA for awhile, but I can't help it.. how freakin awesomeee are her rings!?

photo: MK&A style

I promise noo more MKA pics for at least two weeks lol!

Alsoo it's coming down to the last week of the contest! Dont forget to enter and leave your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com