Wednesday, June 3, 2009

06/03/09

The nice weather is amazingly still here, I thought I was going to fuse to the sidewalk today, but I love how I could be sitting outside right now and still be warm. You can probably tell that Im always talking about our weather if its sunny because we dont typically have great weather, and I love sun!! But yeah sorry for sounding like a weather addict.

Anywayss I've been reading a lot of controversy about Kristen Stewart's choice of shoes at the MTV awards, what do you guys think?
Photo: just jared

To be honest, I would usually detest something like this, but maybe she is just growing on me or something, but I actually think it looks not bad on her.

Contest =) ***Note- Remember to leave your email so that you can be entered in the contest and contacted if you win!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com