Wednesday, April 29, 2009

They Never Tire..

I hope Im not seeming like some sort of mka addict, but I cant help it, Im always impressed by their outfits. I know that some people give them a hard time for looking too sloppy, but I love the fact that they wear what they want, which I find pretty impressive. I dont know about you, but I think its hard sometimes to push away the thought, of people thinking your crazy for wearing what you want to wear. But even though it can be difficult at times, I do think its important.
Anywayss, wanting something purple..


photo from: MKA style

So simple, yet still eye catching.. I also hear that MKA are going to be adding shoes to E&J, can't wait for those previews! This photo also reminds me that I forgot to mention I went to H&M to check out some of the Matthew Williamson stuff.. my location didn't carry very much, but it was kind of how I predicted from online photos.. not worth the expensive price tags! The practically plain blue cardi was about $99.00. Have any of you guys seen it in person yet, what are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com