Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sunny Daze

Hope you guys all have some exciting plans for the weekend, mine will be consisting of work, studying, dinner out, and easter =) Lot's of candy to be had this weekend, as if I need it, but at least I'll have a good excuse to eat chocolate at 11am ;) Also on the agenda looking for a new job! It's definitely not an easy task, so far I've had no luck and I really dont want to be stuck in a completely dull job all summer long.

Also I saw these the other day and absolutely fell in love, the lighting is just amazingg!
Although I love them all, I think this one if my fave! ^

Photos from foto decadent, photgrapher: Camilla Ã…krans

Anyone else want to put flowers in your hair and run through a field of daisies with me?.. for some reason I really want to after looking at these..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com