Friday, April 3, 2009

Im Back

Sorry for my week plus unannounced hiatus, I just got wrapped up in finishing a huge semester long project, and worrying about the presentation. I've finally finished it though which is so nice to not have to worry about it anymore. Also I've still been sick, I dont know what it wrong with me, I litterally think I have no immune system, I've been avoiding going to the doctor but that's probably what it will have to come down too.
Oh yeah, and my cruel April Fools day joke, was that it was snowing, even sadder when I found out it wasn't a joke. Snow in April? help me!

Okay so I finally took a picture of my new bag:


It's a B.Makowsky bag, same brand as the one I was lusting at in the fall, and the pretty spring ones. I love these bags, the leather is just so nice and buttery! I Saw the spring colored ones, but they were slightly smaller and more expensive, I like to cram my life into my bag so I went with the bigger one. Also my $3.00 belt that Im in love with, leather and chainlink, need I say more?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com