Weekends seem to go by so quickly, but I suppose it doesn't matter too much since it's summer now =) Im also still searching for a new job, it's been so hard to find something that's not totally dull =( So I didn't really end up doing too much this weekend, but I did go back to Winners (which is where I found both of the rings). I retured the smaller one, my favorite was the one with the cut-outs as it was most of yours. Unfortunately it was the one which was too big for me, but I got lucky because I ended up finding it in a smaller size while returning the other one, yayy!
Now Im looking for a nice light brown/beige matte colored nail polish, I saw it on someone and ever since have wanted something neutral, will go perfect with my new ring =) I also want these.. Salley Hansen Nail Art Pens, I've seen them advertised in magazines for a couple of months now, unfortunately still no sign of them in store, but they look so fun!

photo: google