Monday, March 2, 2009

In Like A Lion..

Yeah.. March has definitely come in like a lion, rain and scary wind so far, Im just hoping it will become the lamb soon enough. Im talking about the March saying "In like a lion out like a lamb" in case I just confused all of you. Anyways enough rambling, I got very little sleep last night due to studying, so please forgive me if none of this makes sense.

So since I was consumed with studying all weekend I didnt get a chance to look around at my usual fashion browsings, Im way behind on the fashions shows and Im still eager to see so many. Any faves so far?
.. But I did spot these at shredded tights Urbanoutfitters:

$38.00

So.. what do you guys think? Honestly I've been on the fence about shredded tights, but I kind of love these..however, Im just not sure if I could pull them off.. hm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com