Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lala's Style of the Day: Randomness Makes Me Happy

So I'm still here. And still "blogging". I'm like the indecisive kid that can't pick between ice cream cake and ice cream.







  • Michael Jackson's sister jacket aka my red military coat from PRIMARK! 10 pounds. so i finally got to wear this baby out today because the "cold"weather called for it. I bought her when I was in London with my aussie friend. We went a little primark crazy that day, actually I think we spent our whole first day in London at Primark. Can't beat the after Christmas sales. So this hot little jacket attracted attention today because some random band promoter came up to me saying that I was absolutely goregous (um.. sureeee.. ). I think he just had a thing for this jacket. I mean, who doesn't? It's red with ruffles enough said.
  • Favorite skirt has inspired me to get funky again.
  • T-shirt has inspired me to get comfy.
  • Heels from nordstrom rack. They are comfy and make me 4 inches taller. I have a heel/shoe fetish these days. I'm screwed because I don't want to be the asian version of Carrie Bradshaw and have to choose between rent and shoes.
  • Thick tights.. from Milan fleamarket. Oh, I miss you Milan.




  • T-shirt, pants, blazer.
  • Pashmina from street vendor in Milan. I finally bought one a few weeks before i left.
  • Oxford heels from primark again. I'm so surprised at myself for choosing fashion over comfort. I've been wearing heels a lot lately and walking around campus and up and down heels are not the best for my poor ole feet.
I have a midterm tomorrow and I need to start. But somehow reading fmylife.com sounds so much better.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com