Alexander Wang Fall 2008 RTW
Rumi,Wendy,Andy,Gala,Almah
Keira Knightley,Lilly Allen,Kate Moss,Katie Holmes
So here I am again - finally on holiday! Only 2 days to Christmas eve left and I haven't finished all my presents yet. Hopefully I'll today....
Wearing jeans shorts and tights underneath is currently loitering around. Whether at the Alexander Wang's Fall 2008 show, on the bloggers or the celebs everybody winterizes his jeans shorts. I liked it the most on Gala since she has wonderful legs and styled it perfectly. The variant with the wider shorts as seen at Alexander Wang (1st pic) also pleased me a lot.
Actually I'm (most times) totally into the tights+shorts combination but on me it looks aweful and I feel very uncomfy. I tried it often but the result never had been very satisfying. Well I guess I'll better leave this trend to the others...
What's your opinion?Hate it or love it, leave it or take it?
Happy "Christmas Countdown"
Love
Mimi
P.S. Sorry for the chaotic layout but my blogger is spinning!