Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Quick little update before I rush off to sleep!
Almost a week later and amazingly, still snow! We've been having record insane coldness plus soo much snow! It's incredibly unusual, when we get snow it usual disappears within a few days, but we've had a week straight and yet another to come! As awkward as it has made things, I still love it, with about 15cm or more, it's blanketed just about everything and looks so pretty! So far my holidays have not been exactly "relaxing," I've been working a lot which kind of squashes the whole idea of a winter break, but still all is not bad, and christmas is only a few days away!

Even though I am enjoying the winter.. I cant help but still want these plus a nice relaxing pedi =)..
phot cred: Jak & Jil.. dont they just supply all our best shoe cravings?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com