Monday, December 1, 2008

Voilà un général

(click to enlarge)

During New York and Paris Fashion Week for spring/summer 2009's fashion Balmain and 3.1 Phillip Lim took us on a little journey through time by presenting monarchy-inspired military-jackets and vests. I like these a lot and the simple way both designers styled them is genius.

Mischa Barton didn't follow this examples: She combined her jacket at a red-carpet event with a golden headband and a fringe bag. Maybe she thought it would be nice to wear more than one trend all at once but honestly this is a little too much. Topmodel and fashionista Erin Wasson in contrast did an awesome job by wearing a short military-bolero with latex leggings in all over black. Chapeau!

Let's hope a Balmain one will fall from the sky otherwise
I'm on the prowl ☺

Any tipps where I could find a cheap one?I think vintage is the best way.

Well then I'm off to - tatatatatata - LEARN!

A bientôt mes chères

Mimi



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com