It has been so cold these past few days, my mild west coast self is not quite prepared! Honestly, -20c with windchill? East Coast why do we have your weather? It is freezing and Im pretty sure I completely scared my managers when I showed up to work in sweat pants, not to worry normal clothing was underneath, but waiting for public transit in that weather, sweats were required! It's not all bad though, I enjoyed the snow, and slipping around on ice, snow just makes everything pretty! I feel like its somewhat of an adevnture too =) More snow and freezing temperatures to come though, so we'll see how Im feeling after a week in this.. in the meantime.. I could use this:
Alexander Wang knit dress, paired with my huge fluffy scarf, super thick tights, some type of toque, mittens, a huge parka, and some boots paired with multiple layers of socks =D
Also, mom and I went to pick out some pretty festive Christmas poinsettas, it was an absolute lovely sea of red! They even put some shimmery sparkles on ours =)

Also, now I know why my house is so cold, because my cat likes to absorb all the heat by sleeping directly over the heat vent!
