



Love it or hate it?
That's the question I asked myself when I start watching Chanel's Pre-Fall 2009 collection yesterday. I guess I'm something between and it's kind of love-hate relation. All in all Karl Lagerfeld didn't thrill me with his russian inspired look. 90% of the shown looks were a way too opulent for me personally, but anyway a few items really caught my eye and I'm sure they could make a fabolous outfit if styled a little more distreet. I totally fell in love with the classy black white dress which presents absolutely Chanel. 2nd thing I adored were the golden tights. I'm definately gonna look for a cheaper version.
Sure there were a few very Chanel-alike clothes however everything reminded me to Christian Lacroix. My conclusion: Not the best show but even though not aweful, but how could Chanel be aweful?!
Tell me your opinion ☺
Mimi