Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Art of Beauty

If you ever feel like your make-up routine is a bit mundane, then don't look at the following pictures.
Every now and then I like to admire the craft put into these looks, and kind of consider experimenting, then I think, 'Hmm I'll get laughed out of my lectures if i waltz in with feathers hanging off my eyelashes'. They're such beautiful works of art though! Like the face is a canvas and the make-up artist is wondering 'What can I create this time?'
It just encourages me to hang around the Boots make-up department - putting all sorts of wonderful colours on the back of my hand - probably resulting in me buying some wacky make-up from Barry M that I'll never dare to wear.
And ohh if only prolonged use of fake eyelashes didn't ruin my real lashes so much...
Here are some pictures for inspiration :)
For more, go on Style.com and check out the Details/Backstage sections of your favourite designer's catwalk shows. A lot of the images featured are Dior/John Galliano and a bit of Viktor & Rolf.












All images: Style.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com