Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Street Style Compensation





Hey guys,
I'm totally sorry for not posting anything the last couple days but school really took my last nerve and there wasn't time for anything else. After I finished my last class exercise for this week today I went to the cinema to watch High School Musical 3. All in all the film wasn't bad but didn't thrill me. Actually my plan was it to take some pics of what I wore but I had no time so I thought maybe I should post a little street style inspiration which's always good.

I wish I could keep on writing but unfortunately I've to change a dress for drama class. Guess I won't be posting much the coming days because everyday there are rehersals from 8.30 till night. Well monday it's preview time...

Please excuse me and rock the fashion world without me for a while

Love
Mimi




source: the sartorialist - face hunter - copenhagen street style
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com