Monday, November 17, 2008

slackly men sweater and a foreign vintage bag

H&M Men sweater.Görtz 17 flats.Pieces treggings.

Actually I should be learning about atoms and electroanalyses right now but luckily our chemistry moved the test to next monday. Good for me because here's finally an outfit post!
Monday is one of the worse weekdays but needs must.

My plan was it not to buy anything till 28th November because we're going to Hannover (a bigger city further south with Zara, Mango plus more then one shabby H&M store) but I wanted such an oversized men sweater for longer now and just couldn't resist. Very cozy but the loss about them is that they make you look a lot more expanded than you really are but who cares it's monday and my personal week starts on tuesday ☺.

Vintage bag (Becci's)

Writing this make's me feel very sad but this lovely vintage bag above is not mine. It belong to Becci the best friend of my older sister. She bought it a couple months ago from an old lady on a flew market and ever since I had taken it on my radar and was so jealous about it.
Kindly Becci borrowed me the XXL bag and I couldn't miss the chance to show it to you.
Isn't it just adorable???

Tomorrow is the penultimate show of our musical called "Trouble" ('guess that's the best translation in english). Hopefully I'll have the chance to take some pics of me in my costumes as a Desperate-Housewives-Bree-Hodge inspired pregnant mother and stoned skater boy.

Thank you for keeping the fingers crossed for me and all your kind comments.

Cheerio!

Mimi
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com