Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Jacket!

So last night I went to see Twilight, I dont think I've ever seen quite so many giddy and hysterical preteen girls in my life.. anyways I thought it was pretty good, I never read any of the books so I had nothing to compare it too, all followed by a dinner that include spinach and feta dip, mmm!
I've been meaning to show you guys my new jacket for quite some time, but after I finally dug out the camera from an assortment of identical boxes, the cord was no where to be found. I also discovered that I think a new camera will be on my christmas listt, because the quality of this one isn't exactly what I would like it to be, well its not horrid or anything, just seeing the better quality photos and then this, makes me want better :) .. any suggestions or tips to look out for, that won't break the bank would be appreciated!
But what do we all think?


Found a photo from their website! :) a little on the small side though
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com