Kate Bosworth.Emma Hemming.Debra Messing.Taylor Swift.
Natalie Portman.Tinsley Mortimer.America Ferrera.Jane Krakowski
Nicole Kidman.Fergi.Sarah Michelle Gellar.Selita Ebanks.On Monday night it was time to nominate the GLAMOUR "women of the year" 2008 at Carnegie Hall in NYC. Apart the hype on Obama's election the politic ladies Condoleezza Rice and Hilary Clinton wear honored with an award, likewise Nicole Kidman, Tyra Banks, Kara Walker and Maureen Chiquet. Except for a few 'rebels' nearly everyone showed up in a black or white dress. My clear favorite was definately Kate Bosworth's classy Chanel dress, followed by Nicole Kidman's embroidered L'Wren Scott robe.
What do you think about the looks? Agreed with my choice of favorites?
P.S. I'm totally sorry for not writing anything but as I already told you I took part in a musical at our school. Last night it was preview. Luckily everything went well and I totally enjoyed it.
Tonight the show goes on but before I'm going to the city, because I'm totally in need of something new. Please don't mind me.
Kisses
Mimi