Sunday, October 5, 2008

Paris Fashion Week 4em Partie

Martin Grant Ok but not grandiouse.The last dress is pretty anyway.
Wunderkind I liked a few items but usually Wunderkind convices me much more.

Collette Dinnigan Breathtaking collection and definately on my 'A-List'.All of these outfits are simply gorgeous and something I want for my s/s 09 closet ☺.A pity I forgot to include a pic of these amazing lace shoes.
Chloé I like Chloé always a lot but this collection was not my favorite.For sure some outfits were great and I loved the bow details on nearly every outfit.
Hermès Seems like Jean Paul Gaultier watched many westerns lately (too many?).Anyway some looks were pretty nice.
John Galliano Yay for Monsieur Galliano.C'est très bien!I loved a lot of these and the last 3 dresses are just a dream I wanna have.Over all the footwear was so cool.
Elie Saab Elie Elie you always amaze me with your dresses and make me wanna sneak into your atelier and steal them all.
Rue du Mail The shorts in the 2nd outfit are great but otherwise I'm not the biggest fan of this collection.
Valentino This is what I call 'WOW'....I want the 2nd dress!!!
Chanel Like Coco Chanel herself always classic,chic and never out of fashion - nothing to add.
Alexander McQueen A couple nice and very glamorous looks but nothing special.
agnès b.The leather treggings and red tights rock.The 2nd look is so romanticly perfect but even though all in all not my personal hit.
Jean-Charles de Castelbajac Such a happy and bright collection. I loved a lot of these items and would wear them in a less freaky way. Mickey Mouse always catches me...
Requiem Fantastic collection with so so so many cute and chic but not too florid dresses I would buy if I had the money ☺

Slowly we are sliding into the end of Paris Fashion Week. What a pity 'cause I like the collections more and more every following day. I decided to use my 'new system' again and write a little and sometimes sassy comment to every single show. Today it's also hard to me who's my current favorite. Maybe Requiem? Collette Dinnigan? Valentino? Jean-Charles de Castelbajac? Or however Galliano? No comment on this but these 5 desginers are definately on my top list in mind. I guess I gotta go sleeping right now because there school tomorrow.

Take care

P.S. Finally I also joined Bloglovin'.Klick here to follow my blog

xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com