Saturday, October 18, 2008

Meet my new laced boots and the Eiffel Tower

Vintage beanie.Cubus shirt.Pieces treggings.Reno Boots
As I already mentioned in my previous post I finally found a cheap pair of laced boots at Reno.Actually my momy was looking for shoes but then - while waiting for her - I found them coincidental standing in a corner.Since they were the best pair I ever saw after I've been looking for boots in many many stores I bought them 'cause they were only 30€.And now I'm quite satisfied with them though I'm not so much into the part of the boots where the material is lighter.Well better than nothing right?!

Solo chain.Eiffel Tower was a key fob from a hawker in Paris

A couple days ago I saw a silver necklace with a big Eiffel Tower pendant and just adored it. Suddenly I had the idea to take an old Eiffel Tower key fob my sister brought me from Paris couple years ago as a souvenir, bent the bail and then stick it into an old very expensive chain my dad bought me in denmark.Et voilà une chaîne avec une petite tour d'Eiffel!

Well then I'm leaving tomorrow I'm going to the flew market in the early morning.Hopefully I'll find something interesting.

Of course I'll let you know about my booties ☺

So long...

Mimi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com