Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lala's Style of the Day












  • T-shirt: $1 alternative apparel, buffalo exchange sale
  • Tiered skirt: $7 loehmanns
  • Tights
  • Shoes: Thrift
  • Belt: $1 buffalo exchange sale.

I am in a very happy mood right now. I wish all people out there reading right now much much happiness.



Today I "fancied" up for my mom. She and my auntie came to visit me! They took a detour from their Europe tour. I went to the flea market with the roomie and bought things that were not on my list of things I am allowed to buy which makes me very disappointed in myself. I already went to the flea market yesterday and once again came back with unnecessary things. Tomorrow I'm taking my mom and auntie to one. Thats like three flea markets in a weekend. Not bad. Not bad.




I ate the most amazing dinner tonight. It's nice not a be a poor college student for a night. Booked a flight for Paris. Life is divine. I'm already dreading the day I have to leave.




P.S That weird stuffed animal pirate in the background is actually...wait for it....





a bag! It's awesome. It's only one euro. A person like me cannot resist.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com