Friday, October 24, 2008

"Loves It"

Anyone else been enjoying fall? Today looked so gorgeous all the colorful trees and crisp leaves, I just cannot help going out of my way to crunch and crispy looking leaf just to hear the sound. Yeah I must look like a loser walking down the sidewalk, I know. I took a picture while walking home, but It turned out really ugly because I didnt want the passing cars to think I was totally crazy taking pictures of leaves, so I will get a better one haha.

Anyways I discovered this recent picture of Nicole Richie, looking like her usual awesome self. I love the whole outfit, but most of all the cardigan! I absolutely love, and want it. Im kind of a cardigan obsessed person, Im basically always wearing one. Only problem I dont know which brand it is? If anyone could help identify it or suggest a similar one, you would be pretty awesome =)


Also loving the hobo-esque hat and sunnys!

photos: nicolestyle.org

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com