

Fur had been really out of fashion. Fashionistas like Kate Moss, Nicole Richie and the Olsens were often spotted wearing fury stuff recently but also in the past. Well maybe fur never had been out but right now it's booming.

Doesn't sound bad at all but the mean thing about this trend is that many of these ladies wear real fur and not faked alternatives.
Vero Moda fake fur vest with removable hood (old school). Vintage kids wear plush leo jacket.Since I'm against killing animals for the purpose of fashion you can guess easily that the vest and jacket I'm wearing in the pics above are not real fur. I got the vest a couple years ago for christmas. It's very warm and cozy but the problem is I'm always feeling kind of strange in it so I didn't wear it often. The black white wanna-be leo jacket next-door is vintage kids wear. I got it last month at a garage sale for only 2€. Just like about the vest I'm also undecided about it and often think it looks a bit trashy. I could see myself wearing the vest in a bohemian way with a bright dress and my Minnetonkas but the leo one... Any idea? Would be very helpful.
And besides what do you think about fur? Is real fur ok or a no-go?
Tell me!
kisses&hugs
Mimi