Monday, October 13, 2008

The autumn leaves of red and gold



beanie:H&M,coat:H&M,treggings:Pieces,boots:Minnetonka (via Ebay)

Wouhuuuu, since friday 12.10 am I'm officialy on vacation.Two weeks no school doesn't sound bad at all, right? I can tell you autumn has definately arrived over here and it feels like everyday is getting a bit colder. On saturday I went shopping in Hamburg with Lara,my sister and her friends.Though I didn't find everything I wanted all in all it was a quite succesful and over all amusing offbeat to my holidays.Pics of my new stuff will follow in the up coming days. The beanie and treggings I'm wearing in the pics are just a little foretaste.Today I had nothing to do so I went outside and took a few pics.Maybe not the best ones but better than nothing.

Well then gotta clean up my room now.

Love




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com