Monday, September 1, 2008

When School starts again....



Cardigan,Zara.Scarf,H&M.Tunic,Stradivarius (Spain).Bag,H&M.Leather Bracelet,spanish supermarket.Gladiators,C&A.Heart barrette,H&M.


...the hard life starts again!As yesterday already announced today was my first day back at school. Like every year before it was strange to see all people after 6 weeks.For me it's still unbelievable that I entered the 10th grade.I'm quite unhappy about going back to school but you can't avoid it - what a pity ☻.
The weather here is not that good instead very rainy and it seems like summer is definately over.I think today was the last day I could wear my sandals - hopefully I'm just mistaken.Fortunate the first few weeks will be very comfortable and there wouldn't be much stuff to do.I spent my whole day with chilling around and buying school stuff.Look what I found:These bright 70's styled exercise book covers.Groovy Baby!And finally something stylish for school.Apropos styling after a long see-saw I wore the tunic I bought in Spain.By uploading these pics I noticed that today I looked a bit like a caramel latte ☺...yummi yummi now I really want one.

See u gossip queens&kings

Remember:Today starts the 2nd season of gossip girl.Hopefully it will be on the net soon so I
watch it.I'm starting to miss Serena,Blair&Co.
xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com