Sunday, September 21, 2008

Things that make me smile.



Being an overtly optimistic gal, I believe it is important to take some time out of our day and remember things that make you smile. Because as we all know, smiling uses less muscles than frowning.




♥ Going a bit overboard at the Saturday Flea Market. I have found a replacement for my thrifting needs.

♥ My new found friends.



♥ Going crazy at a soccer or football game. I would like to find my own soccer player someday. Big dreamer am I.


♥ Realizing it's been only 3 weeks in Italy and not knowing whether it feels like a lot longer or if time is passing by too fast.


♥ Nice long showers after two days of dirtiness.


♥ Fat things, as usual.


♥ Having class tomorrow but still going on a day trip to Verona.


♥ Life
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com