Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Striped Stress


Oversized Shirt worn as dress,Zara.Blazer,Vintage.Tights,H&M.Scarf,Cubus.Flats,H&M.Golden Bracelet,C&A.Hair ties,H&M.

Uuuuffff...every day is getting over without doing much except school stuff or school itself.I didn't even finish the In Style yet.Today I left the house at 7.30 in the morning and returned at 5 o'clock in the afternoon.
Yesterday I went to my weekly guitar lesson the first time after 7 months.It was so much fun rockin' the E-guitar of my teacher.For homework I got 'Sweet about me' by Gabriella Cilmi - in my opinion a very lovely song and talented young lady.
Thank god I could watch Gossip Girl after drama class on Tuesday it made me dream about Chuck,Serena&Co. this night.What do you think about the season preview?Liked it or not?
I've to say I wasn't so thrilled but anyway nothing than better....and Gossip Girl is always good ☺.
I really would like to write you more and dish about the latest in fashion but I've to go and learn my french vocabs.Hopefullly I can post more on the week-end which starts fortunately tomorrow.Till then above you can see what I wore yesterday.


P.S. Sorry for not answering your comments.I'll try to catch it soon...

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com