Ah yes, back to school, after four glorious months of being lazy, sleeping in, and generally doing whatever I want, I was feeling quite saddened getting back up uncomfortably earlier than I would have liked.. Tommorow will be worse though, much worse.. 6am worse.. Now that Im saying it again, all I can think is I need to get to sleep ASAP. Thankfully one of my prof's, seems pretty cool, so the day was not a complete bomb. I was all excited to get dressed up for my first day back, but honestly it was to early too leave much planning time, so I just wore some jeans and this new firey coral top I got, so blah I know, I couldnt even drudge up the energy of a necklace. Lets hope I can get used to this time change.
PS-Anyone watch the new 90210? Im already hooked its like OC meets Gossip Girl, whats not to love?