

When you ask someone what he wishs for his future he usually says health,luck and peace.But when everyone wants it why isn't there peace?That's a question I've been asking myself for years now without having a complete answer yet.I could write now nouvel about the political aspects of peace which are of course very important but let's leave this behind.As you already know I love hippie chic.And the peace sign is one of the most important symbols for this look.I was looking for a golden pendant but didn't find one so instead I bought this earing and made a necklace out of it.I'm not the only one who likes to demonstrate peace with fashion:Various stars show up in clothes with peace symbols or slogans on it.I think that's an awesome way to express yourself by fashion.What is your opinion.Do you own peace-stuff?Gotta go sleeping.
xoxo
P.S. I'm so mad I don't have enough time beyond school to follow the NY fashion week.Arrrgh...