Modernist
Osman Yousefzada
Aminaka Wilmont
Ashish
Bora Aksu
Duro Olowu
Josh GootAll good things come to an end and so did London FW 2008 yesterday - unfortunately. Anyway I want to make a befitting closing so here I go with my 5th and last post about our british fashion friends. Espect Osman Yousefzada I liked all collections anyway I've a favorite and today it was and is definately the S/S collection of Ashish.I enjoyed all the outfits and the well mix between casual looks for everyday and glamorous dresses for the night was perfect. The shirt with the playing card theme was my absolute favorite I truelly fell in love with it.
Now tell me who was your favorite and what do you think of London Fashion Week all in all?
So long London... _______________________________________________________________

But before I leave a little sneak into last night's 6th annual Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party in L.A. Teen stars and starlets like Frances Cobain, Vanessa Hudgens, the Willis sisters, Selena Gomez and many more attended the debut of Luella's Spring 2009 collection on the west coast. The shoes of Miss Cobain, Vanessa and Emma..wow!I adored them. But more important than what they wore below is the question who had the best complete look? For me definately the actress Victoria Justice (next to Bar Rafaeli) with her black boots, cute white dress and moto leather jacket as a cool break.Who's your favorite?
Now I'm going to bed.Today I had to catch up all the homeworks I missed over the week and tomorrow it's time to learn latin!
Valete amicae et amici