Friday, September 19, 2008

London FW Part IV / Did Nicole&Joel break up?

Peter Pilotto
Sinha-Stanic
Vivienne Westwood Red Label


Danielle Scutt
Erdem
Fashion Fringe
Issa
Meadham Kirchhoff

Salut mes amis.VoilĂ , la 4em partie de Londres Fashion Week.Enough french for today but honestly I missed school a bit in the last few day so I had to refresh brain with a little frensh lesson.I just came back from the doctor after my mom took me there because my body temperature was something between 34°C though I felt - and still do -very fine.He didn't find anything special but tomorrow I've to stay in bed.I'm so mad because I wanted to go to the cinema with Lara to watch finally 'Factory Girl' but this idea is done now.Well can't change this what a pity.To cheer myself a bit up here a daily review on the yesterday's shows.Puuhh yesterday it was very easy to chose my favorite but today it's a little harder.I guess Fashion Fringe warmed me the most.Why?It was so multifaceted and there were a lot of pieces I wanted especially these with the colorful blocked stripes.Second 'winner' for me is Issa I feel in love with that white lace dress it's so cute.The jeans in the 2nd pic of Meeadham Kirchhoff also got on my radar and inspired my 'must-have'-notice.So long from Londres...


...and now to something not that amusing for me. When I saw this caption a couple days ago I was shocked. Nicole and Joel the '#1 family' standing in front of the break up?Oh I just hope that's not true because it would make me very said since I like Nicole a lot. Bad girl Mischa!

Ok now I'm gonna drink a coup of tee see you at the latest tomorrow evening

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com