Roksanda Ilincic
Armand Basi One
Basso & Brooke
House of Holland
Mulberry
Nathan JendenEdit:
My dearest readers sorry for not writing and completing this post but yesterday I felt too powerless to continue watching fashion shows.Just for the report:I'm still sick and think I got also kind of 'sitting-at-home-and-don't-do-anything'-depression.Well then week-end is coming so hopefully I'll be recovered tomorrow.And now I'll catch up dishing on LFW.Maybe you already noticed that I added two more shows of the previous day: Richard Nicoll and Roksanda Ilincic.Before I tell who was my favorite here a personal letter to my friend Henry Holland:
Dear Henry,
I won't say your collection was aweful but I really missed that 'WOW'-effect on my face and the ecstasy.Where was it?!I hope you won't mind my little critic.Would be great if you could send me the romper Chanel wears in the 1st pic.
Thanks your little fan Mimi.
Ok now back to business.My favorite yesterday was definately Mulberry.The classy but urban casual style of the collection was exactly my taste.Basso & Brooke also did a great job with their colorful dresses which improved my mood a lot by watching.The shirt dress Armand Basi One showed (3rd pic) also pleased me a lot and I'm definately gonna watch out for something similar.
Guess we will hear from each other later.The 4th part of LFW is already in the starting blocks and with it a rumor that shocked me so much that I totally forgot to write about it.
Take care that you don't get sick!
a million hugs

