- Dress: moms
- Belt: funk master t's moms
- Shoes: Taiwan. I will learn to never buy taiwanese shoes again because they break like that. For me anyways.
My style will be more on the "down low" these few months. I will honor my mom's request to not dress too weird for my safety.
As you can tell, I made it!! With one suitcase! I love it sooo much here. And there's a lot of things happened in these two days. I have a crazy idea to sneak into some Milan fashion week shows with a new friend I met. We'll see how successful that goes.
I will try to update as much as I can for this blog and hopefully comment people back but I think my adventures in Europe will be priority at the moment, but I love you guys still! Here is a picture of the area I live around. I don't have many pictures yet, although I did go to the Duomo (which is so beautiful), I forgot a camera. I have to wait until I get them from this guy on my floor.