









Wakey Wakey fashionistas not Gossip Girl but Mimi here.I'm so so sorry about my long absence but my head was full of stuff I had to do (esp. for school).Now that I'm here totally healthy here's finally my post on my current darling Leighton Meester that I already wanted to do a couple weeks ago.On one side fortunate that I didn't have enough time or a few of her recent outfits wouldn't be featured.Since Gossip Girl everyone knows Leighton even if maybe just as Blair "Queen B." Waldorf.Her bitchy character in the show which is my favorite one is always super dressed.Though the 22 year old actress doesn't take 2nd place behind Queen B.Especially at public appearances Leighton shows are best and stylish sides.I just can't get enough of here.What about you?How do you feel about her look?
I wish I could say we'll see us soon but I can't promis.Tonight I'm going to the opera - it's my first time so I'm fairly excited - to watch Mozart's "Don Giovanni'.Hopefully it will be not boring and my ears will stay hale. I'll spend my saturday in school because of a musical rehersal not very glad about that but most time we've a lot of fun.
Now I'm off because I still have no idea what to wear.Something classy but not too much.
Hm...maybe I'm gonna take a pic of the outfit I chose at the end.
Love/Hugs/Excuses