



Who doesnt love Isabel Marant? But there is def one common factor in here that I love, no not the boots, although I do love these as well. But Im talking about those tights/leggings whatever you like to call them. I love how sheer and comfy they look, so worn in looking already, almost looking ready to fall apart. It is lovee =) And Im soo searching for these for winter.
I started my new fall bag hunt today.. and almost bought this $250 black leather bag. Im a sucker for super buttery leather, I can resist, but I decided to hold off since it was pretty much my first day of looking and I was hoping for another color. My mom was quite horrified that I was willing to spend $250 on a bag, I guess I shouldn't tell her I would be willing to spend more for the perfect buttery soft bag, shh =P