




Oh my gosh today was such an aweful day!I had to do so many things and just this day I felt a bit sick with such a headache.Tomorow it's my dad's birthday and after all the 'bad things' I had to do I made a cheese-cake for him.Yummi yummi...oh how I love this kind of cake.Well it's 23.23 in the evening so I'll hurry a bit because my eyes close completely.
Actually I wanted to post some pics but I hadn't enough time to take them so I decided short to write about Taylor Momsen who is maybe better known as little J. from Gossip Girl.In the show she wears beautiful stuff and see she's also improving her style off the set.Lately she showed up on the events in a very wiked kind of rock 'n' roll look.
I think there are definately more stylish people and I don't like everything she wears but for the beginning...not bad at all Little J.!
Or what would you say?Like her style?Does she dress better than the other Gossip Girl casts?
Good night and sweet dreams
See u tomorrow