Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thoughts of School =(

I really wanted to get a good post in today, but I've been so busy trying to pick my classes for school in the fall. Honestly it's not a job I enjoy doing, trying to get all the good times and profs and making sure all your classes match up nicely without overlapping. Not to mention I wasn't able to register right away, and it ended up being kind of late, so the picking sucks! Okay enough rant, I saw these photos a couple days ago and was serious surprised. Its Taylor Momsen, little Jenny from gossip girl? I must say, her look to me, was always fairly average. But these are some photos of her with IMG and I must say I was seriously impressed because I really like these photos. Photos from oceanupSo what do you guys think of little Jenny Humphrey?
I cant believe shes only like 15 or something.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com