Monday, August 4, 2008

Teen Choice Awards 2008





Last night it was time for the 10th Annual Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles.Like every year the winners were choosen by the audience before per internet.The Jonas Brothers and the cast of Gossip.Girl were the winners of the evening:Both took home six surfboards.Hannah Montana-starMiley Cyrus presented the show in a sequined Moschino dress.And there were many other stars like Lauren Conrad,Vanessa Hudgens,Selena Gomez and Sophia Bush.Some of the stars changed their outfits between the Pre-party and the show.My favorite outfit is definately Lo's (Lauren Bosworth from The Hills).The dress is chic but not too much and the colorful unterpart makes it a bit frisky.I liked Lauren Conrad's long dress also a lot but I think it was not so adapted for the TCA
.What do you think about the outfit?Who was best dressed?
Are you satisfied with the winners?I'm anxious for your answers...

Love,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com