Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Quest For New Friends

My name is Lala Liu. 20 F. Human. Homo Sapien.


I enjoy not so long walks on the beach and prefer skip filled walks on freshly cut grass. I am currently a student mastering the art of how slice a squid and how to make money. I am also currently in the mafia, the fashion. mafia. I like hot dogs, but not real ones. I like people, but not fake ones. Hobbies include stare down contests with kids, laughing, sleeping with eyes open, and the occasional attendance of nudist resorts.

Non-smoker. Heavy drinker. Of non fat milk that is.
Current residence of Art Geek and Fashion Freak

I am looking for...
  • Serious Stalking
  • Friendship
  • Not so random play
  • and new link buddies for my lonely link list.

Contact me? Just leave a comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com