Monday, August 4, 2008

My Shopping Reunion

So today was a pretty quiet day, just hung out with some fam and went to pick up my contacts. I went to pick them up only to practice putting them in and out, because last time I was sitting in the place for the two most miserable hours of my life. Afterwards I looked like I was on drugs, because my eyes were so red and sore. Horribly not-fun, but Im really hoping I can get better because glasses do get annoying from time to time.

Yesterday though I did go shopping, it was so long overdue, after my no-shopping vacation I was in serious withdrawal. The mall didn't seem to be as exciting to me as it once was, perhaps the new fall stuff hasn't quite arrived? I dont know, anyone else feel this way? I was rather impressed by The Gap though, after seeing spreads of their new fall collection(featured a few posts down), I was kind of excited. A few years ago I wouldn't have ever really payed attention to Gap, but this time I made probably one of my first real purchases. Its a seriously soft sweater, that I made oversized by getting it in xl, can't wait to wear it on those freezing cold days! But don't worry Im not saying I want the serious cold days quite yet! As Im sure you all know, Richard Chai for Target also came out yesterday, pretty excited to check that out, theres a couple things I've already seen in some magazines that caught my eye.
Also as I was trying on a pair of heels, my mom mentioned to me that she thought jeans and heels were somewhat trashy.. *gasp* mom =o. This doesn't work to well since I happen to love the look of denim and heels, how shall I ever convince mom my way!?

Now back to gap, I also loved their fall/winter 08 ads, am I the only one who finds these much more appealing than usual? I also think Im falling love with black and white all over again. II think I love Clemence and Julia's photos the best, but like I said before I do like all of them =) Oh yeahh and um who is that dude?? (Hugh Dancy as the photo states) Never heard of him.. but uh he's pretty cute haha ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com