Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm a Model You Know What I Mean

If you haven't noticed, my octupus modeling face hasn't been around the fashion world lately. The last you've probably seen of me was from the 08/09 Fall fashion weeks in New York, London, Milan and Paris. All you fashion hungry folks must be all "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?" except fill in Carmen San Diego with LalaLiu.

Well, if you must know, my modeling status has jumped from runway to print and editorials. Better yet, I've become my own brand. For reals you ask? Fo real.

Here's a sneak peak at what I've been up to. The shoots have a lets go traveling theme since I'm leaving in 5 days for studying abroad. Although I'm a world famous octopus-faced-muse-to-designers-and-supermodel extraordinarie, I still attend school because what's beauty without brains.

Let me bath in my on vanity once again.




























Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com