Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dun Dun Dunn..100!

So I realize it is quite sad that after I've been blogging for so many months, it is only now that I reach my 100th post, nontheless, its still exciting. I must say how much I've enjoyed blogging though, I love being able to communicate with people from all over, blogging is the perfect way to express whatever you want. For me, I don't find any of my real life friends quite share the same passion for fashion that I do, so I love being able to connect with all you other fashionistas out there. Checking blogs and discovering new ones has become a daily must. In comparison with many other fashion bloggers, I really know very little about the fashion world, but I love learning and finding out new little tidbits from you guys everyday! So thank-you fellow bloggers.

As Im reflecting my relatively few posts for this amount of time I realize I need to make a couple new goals for myself, including more posts, and outfit photos! Now that I have my camera fixed and school is right around the corner I wont be having as many lounging in pj's and shorts type days, and will be forced to become less lazy.

Now since I have all you guys thinking about back to school/fall.. check out this jacket..



Elizabeth and James Puffer coat (and "quite the puff it is," as the website states). $695. A change from the typical North Face type puff.. I want.. but will not be getting due to the price tag =(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com