Friday, August 8, 2008

Chanel Iman



At the moment the 19 year old Chanel Iman is my favorite model.The Afro-American has Korean roots,I guess that's what accords her this interesting and excotic look which I love so much about her.Chanel appeared for the first time on the runway in the spring/summer season 2006.In the May 2007 issue of US Vogue she was featured on the cover with Agyness Deyn,Lily Donaldson&Co. as the new the new crop of supermodels.The definately deserves it.I also read in a magazin that she took part in America's Next Topmodel.Ahh before I forget this fact interested me a lot:Her mother was always really interested in fashion and gave her daughter this special name according to the topmodel Iman Abdulmajid and the designer brand Chanel.What a stylish name?What do you think about her at all?

P.S. Sorry for no posting so long but the weather here has been crazy and a big chaos.There were
a lot of storms and we didn't even have power a few times.

Love
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com