Anyways I know that every celebrity living practically has a clothing line, perfume, shoes, whatever, and let's face it, most are a complete joke. But when I heard about Rachel Bilson teaming up with DKNY I couldn't help but become excited just because I absolutely adore Rachel, she looks cute in basically anything. I heard about it so many months ago though, I never really thought she went through with it. Butt when I saw the lastest ad, my excitement instantly came rushing back. I was lucky enough to find a few previews floating around the internet.

(The ad in magazines, I wasn't all that crazy about this though)
(These photos came attached together, the left is just a picture of her wearing her own clothing, the right is from the collection)
The yellow dress Im really loving, as it looks like this absolute dream that rachel wore about a year ago.
The other good thing is that all the stuff is supposed to be priced between 19.50 and 49.50, which I would definitely call pretty reasonable. She also stated that she wanted it to be fairly reasonable to "show people that you don't have to pay a million dollars for clothes that look good," I agree Rachel, I agree =)
Photos from nitrolicious.com