Monday, July 7, 2008

Random Thoughts

As I was walking around the mall the other day, I realized there was quite a broad selection of denim mini skirts. I didn't really give to much thought till later on in one of my many daydreams. So heres the question.. what do we all think of the denim mini skirt? I feel somewhat drawn to it, yet repulsed by it at the same time. Mostly when I see denim mini skirts I think of the pre-teen girls pairing their mini with some overly tight logo-tee and ugg boots, I probably think this because this is basically how they are all worn. But I can also see an olsen wearing a denim mini and being like, hell yeah, I need me one of those!
So what do we think.. leave it for the kids, it can only look good on an olsen twin.. or is it possible to look cute for us regular civilians? If you think its possible.. how would you wear it too make it look different?

Going to the mall tommorow with a friend.. Im feeling quite down from my last trip to the mall, after empty and boring filled stores. Hopefully tommorows mega-mall will restore my faith.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com