So maybe becoming a superhero won't pan out too well. But somewhere deep down, I would like to save the world.
As much as I love fashion and would like to pursue a career in it, sometimes I get jaded by the superficiality and shallowness of it all. I want to inspire and create beautiful clothes but inspiring and creating can only do so much when it comes to helping out those in need. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't want to be become a doctor.
During the the end of the school year, I've decided that I want to make it my summer project to use fashion for a cause. And hence, LalaLiu.Love was born.
My idea is simple, nothing revolutionary, in fact there are other projects out there probably quite similar to mine. With each sale I get from LalaLiu.Love, I will be donating 50% of my profits to charity. And the other half? Well, that small amount will go towards funding for Italy. A girl needs to make some travel money afterall. This summer, the money will be used towards the China Earthquake Relief. While I may not be saving the world or even traveling to a third world country to build homes, this will be a start.
Items will below will be up for sale starting at $9.99 each. Actual auctions will begin in around in a week or two as I will be off to Taiwan in 8 hours.
If you would like to support the cause (and my trip to Italy), take a button if you like.

Farewell my fashion loving friends! See you in two weeks and don't forget to bid!!









