Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Attention,these might bit you! - Croco Bags


One or two years ago I bought my mother together with my two older sisters and my Daddy this faux Croco leather bag.She loves the bag but doesn't carry it so often because it's a very heavy one.Seems like the vintage Fendi of the Olsen sisters is a lot easier because they're spotted nearly ones a week with their quadratic crocodile.I think these bags always look very expensive and give a casual outfit a very noble touch.The Olsen's bag is adorable.Maybe I'm gonna try my Momy's bag to get a kingly safara touch.I'm sure she won't mind.Me personally I wouldn't wear a real one because I'm against killing animals for fashion.Same with fur.
What do you think about these bags?Hate them or love them?Thinking of getting one?

Love,

Mimi
♥♥♥

xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com