Sunday, June 8, 2008

Worldly Jewelry

So I've been working quite a bit the past couple days, which has totally wiped me out with my complete lack of energy.. it's pretty sad, I know, I should work on this haha. On friday however, while tagging along with my mom we stopped at this cool riverside market, I found this little store called Touch Of Africa, the man working their was so friendly, and began sticking a whole bunch of random bracelets and cuffs onto my arm. He was telling me some cool random facts about copper, which some may or not believe. Anyways he has a website if you wanted to find out more about the copper or bracelets, he also sells other artifacts and things as well. http://www.touchofafrica.ca/index.html
I didnt get much time to really look around in detail but I have a feeling I will go back this week, I really love how his jewellery is all hand made, I feel like it makes it a lot more special, you know? Im thinking of perhaps one of these along with maybe a copper bracelet.

All easily adjustable too which is nice because I find bracelets are usually so huge they almost fall off, I also wanted to post a simple bracelet that my aunt brought me from greece.. but we'll have to save that for tommorow since Im somewhat consumed at the moment while watching Transformers on tv!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com